Python Study Group 2018 Fall
Python Study Group 2018 Fall
Python study group is coming! This time, as usual, we will cooperate with ccClub, and hope that by the step-by-step explanation, we can lead students with no programmatic background but full of passion to the program-designed world. Moreover, this time we are having a brand new lecturing mode: Flipping Classroom. To put it simple, we will offer every registered trainee a Free Online Course designed by us, every student can finish the learning course by their own pace; on the other hand, the weekly class time will carry out exercises and problem discussions by the assistants in smaller groups. We hope that the participation of this study group would become more meaningful and efficient.
No matter if you are a person who has fantasy toward coding but without programmatic background, or someone who thinks designing a formula a cool thing. We welcome everyone who are interested in it to sign up!
Study Group's Time and Place:
We will hold the study groups every Monday night, 7:00~9:30 pm, from 9/10~12/24, at the Social and Science building of National Taiwan University.
Study Group Fee
It is totally Free!
However, in order to ensure your participation and the enrollers who are really interested in it with whole passion, we will charge trainees for NTD.1500 guarantee deposit at the first lecture. If you achieve the below two conditions:
1. Full attendance(1 missing at most for 13 classes)
2. Homework(4 homework finished by 70% for whole semester)
The guarantee will be returned to you at the last lecture.
We will have Python3 as our lecture course, also we will provide free fundamental Python online course for our students. 7 weeks for fundamental learning, 2 weeks for web crawler teaching, 4 weeks for the practice of project and summary, we will as well design exercises for take-home practicing.
Registration Time and Method:
From day on to 8/23, you are able to sign up on the website:http://www.ccclub.io/home/! Welcome everyone who are interested in it to fill in the registration forms, especially the self introduction part, which enable us to get to know you better and to comprehend your learning motivation. We will carefully choose our trainees through the forms, so please perform yourselves well in this part!
1. Please make sure your passion and time(at least 4 hours a week exclude the class time ), and preview the online courses before the lecture starts, spend time finishing the homework and exercises at the same time.
2. When you are full of passion and ready to sign up for it, please make sure you fill in the registration forms seriously! Every registration form will be read carefully and we will pick the ideal students who fit our program the most.
3. Please bring your own laptop to class(Mac/Window system will both do) and its charger.
We look forward to see you!